viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

PROFILE

My name is Jairo Alonso Zornosa Rivera. I Was born in bogota colombia, I'm 22 years old, I'm living with my parents Gloria Rivera and Jairo Zornosa.

My mother is a housewife most of the time she also works as weaver. My father is an industrial mechanic, he has worked for alpina, bavaria, tampico, algarra, and many others. I don't have any brothers or sisters.

I'm single and Don't have any children. My family is big because I have many uncles, aunts, cousins and their sons. I

In my high school I learned typing, technical drawing and accounting.

I'm an administration student at Universidad cooperativa de colombia. I'm doing my professional practice at Dian, in the devolutions department.

I can type and know how to work programs such word, acces, power point, fruity loops (music software) and internet.

I took some lessons of keyboards and music. I learned to play drums by myself.

I like electronic pop dance music, 80's music, heavy and power metal.
My favourite movies are comedies

1 comentario: